Set in the typical modern age of the world, lies two teenage twins living in a little town right in the middle of nowhere. Journey through the lives of two twin sisters as they learn their new country life that is way different from their usual city life. Riley Riley is a slice-of-life, coming-of-age drama about two twins both named Riley, who were forced to move to the countryside called Bowlsville, live with their grandparents after the tragic car accident which wiped out their parents and now have to deal with tons of changes and new things surrounding them.
Riley Riley is a life-like tale that many people can relate to.
It all begins in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere called Bowlsville. A quiet place where everyone is themselves. It's the perfect place to hang out, relax, and enjoy yourself. Everyone may have their ups and down but we all know we will be okay.
Each person has their personality. There are quiet people, and some people don't talk much nor try to get involved with anything. Next is cool people, which are the kids who are too cool for school and endlessly show off. The goths, talk about negative descriptions of life. Serious people make sure everyone does their work on time and as planned, The autistics only become themselves and aren't afraid to face the world. And finally, the nerds, the people who are fantastic at being artists, computers, tech, coding, and more, and yet most of them aren't popular for some odd reason. Everyone does their usual job every day to keep the town working.
However, while there are some excellent and interesting people, it's no surprise that there are also bad people out there too. The bullies will pick on whomever they please. And then there are tons of criminals which are too many to list. Luckily, all the bad people end up getting in trouble thanks to either their parents, the good students, the cops, etc. But sometimes not everything works for them so everyone has to be careful not to push their buttons or else all hell breaks loose. Bowlsville may have some good and bad people, but either way, it is still a nice place to visit.
Every day, Bowlsville gets crowded with either newcomer who move in or holidaymakers who come to visit. For the town, it is always busy except for the weekdays when everyone is at school or at work, but the weekends and Fridays get packed with people almost like a big giant mall almost. Bowlsville also has a town square where it becomes the busiest place yet with tons of shopping complexes, arcades, restaurants, and many more. There is a reason why Bowlsville is the must-go place on the map.
Riley Acuna I
Riley I is the twin sister of Riley II.
Riley I is one of the extroverts who is always having fun, keeping the positive side, and sometimes can be a silly doofus. But she does means very well when times are tough. Always giving someone a smile and always being there for them when they need it.
As a fun teenage girl, she has her mind set on not only her sister, but also boys. especially when she has a huge crush on Johnny Dick, the son of the teacher Mr. Dick. She is also interested in parties as a normal teenager would, therefore whenever she hears about a party, she joins in invited or un-invited. Whenever she has a bad day, she can get a little moody so whenever she is moody steer clear of her, unless you're her twin sister.
Riley is also interested in animals, bring up animals you’ll never hear the end of it. She is also into fixing cars like her sister and dreams of becoming a car fixer one day. Overall, Riley I is a cheerful yet pretty girl to hang around.
Riley and her twin sister also named Riley is typical teenage girls. They go to school, they have friends, and they love spending time together. But when their parents are killed in a car accident, everything changes. The girls are sent to live with their grandparents in a small town in the middle of nowhere. They're not used to the quiet life and they miss their friends terribly. But as they start to settle in, they realize that they have a lot more in common with each other than they ever thought possible. And as they lean on each other for support, they begin to heal and began to settle in the town they once thought they'd hate.
1. Riley School: The Riley twins enter a new school, meeting lots of friends and a frenemy.
2. Riley Project: Mr. Dick announces to the class a new school art project where everyone has to pair up with 2. After Briggs realizes that Riley’s project may win, she finds a way to sabotage their project.
3. Riley Rumors: Briggs sets up a nasty rumor about the Riley twins, they eventually got wind of it and try to get to the bottom of it.
4. Riley Treats: The Riley twins are invited to a Halloween party, but their grandparents forbid them to go due to Halloween being too dangerous. Upset by this, the twins figure out a way to sneak out and head to the party without them knowing.
5. Riley Play: Mr. Dick produces a high school play based on The Wiz.
6. Riley Feast: Thanksgiving is upon the Acuna family but so is Black Friday. The twins and their friends battle in a game of thrones fashion to get their next product, while also learning the meaning of thanksgiving along the way. (Inspired by South Park Black Friday specials)
7. Riley Story: Mr. Dick gives everyone another school project this time each student has to come up with their own little story and present it to the class. But Riley I has trouble coming up with a story, therefore tries to get help from her friends and sister for some ideas.
8. Riley Holidays: The twins aren’t thrilled with this year's Christmas because that was the day their parents died in the cat accident. But many people don’t know that, where most people try to help give them Christmas spirit to no avail up to the point where the twins finally explain everything and also learn some lessons along the way.
9. Riley New Year: 2024 is on the way, and everyone except for the Riley twins comes up with ideas for their new year's resolution. But the twins can’t seem to figure out their new year resolutions. So they try to write down some stuff that needs to improve but ends up taking it too far when they write down stuff that is unnecessary.
The start of the new lives of the Riley twins living in the countryside in Bowlsville.
The twins get settled in and are now having a good time with their new lives. But they still have to deal with Briggs.
The final semester of the year where the twins do their best to graduate, get jobs, and find a place of their own.
As it is a teen drama show, Riley Riley’s tone will be mature, to the point, and focused on real life, showing the audience the life of a typical teenager. More of a coming-of-age story per say.